• Tastefully decorated with treasured antiques and bedrooms that are roomy, cozy and sun filled. En suite private bathroom or shared bath with soaker tub.
• Centrally located in the mature part of Orangeville with tree lined streets and beautiful Alexandra Park across the street.
• Steps to Theatre Orangeville, fine dining, cafes, art galleries and shopping.
• Breakfast is served in our formal dining room for larger groups on in the kitchen for those who enjoy a homey atmosphere.
• Kitchen is available all day for everyone’s convenience.
• Entire house can be reserved for those special occasions where privacy and comfort is required.
• Smoking outdoors only. No Pets. House is not “child proof” please check ahead.
• Rate: $65 = $95.
• Cash, Cheques, Travellers Cheques
Follow Hwy #10 North to Orangeville – turn left onto Broadway (Hwy #9) and then right at set of lights onto Second Street. We are located at corner of Second Street and First Avenue – right behind Theatre Orangeville.
For availability and reservations please email email@example.com or call 519-941-8833 or 519-940-0260.